Philip Lee is currently looking for an ambitious solicitor, ideally with between one and three years’ relevant post qualification experience, to join its busy media practice.
The role will be principally transactional in nature, including the drafting and negotiation of financing and other legal documentation for film and television projects and associated transaction management. It will involve the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts as well as the provision of non-contentious intellectual property and technology-related advice.
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that candidates be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Solid transactional experience gained within the corporate and/or finance department(s) of a busy commercial law practice;
- An interest in working in the media sector;
- Strong academic background;
- Excellent drafting, negotiating and organisational skills, and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are achieved;
- A progressive attitude to business development; and
- Significant client contact experience.
All CVs to be sent in confidence to email@example.com