We are a leading commercial law firm recognised as “Top Tier” across a range of sectors. We value talented professionals who would like to develop their talents in a rapidly growing firm.
We are seeking an ambitious immigration legal executive for our immigration department with between 1-2 years’ experience. The team handles a variety of corporate immigration queries for a range of private clients including investors, entrepreneurs, multi-national corporations, SMEs and high net worth individuals.
The Immigration Legal Executive will be responsible for handling a varied caseload of Immigration matters including; Employment Permit applications, Start-Up Entrepreneur applications, visa appeals, family reunification applications, Immigrant Investor Programme applications, section 4(7) applications and general ‘right to work’ queries.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Ireland’s immigration rules and be comfortable working under minimal supervision. Additionally, you will possess excellent communication and client care skills.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about us we would like to receive your application. Please send CV with a short cover note in confidence to HR manager: Nicola McKenna.