Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Chambers Europe have been ranking the best lawyers since 1990, and now cover 185 jurisdictions.
Chambers rank both lawyers and law firms based on the research of more than 170 full-time editors and researchers.
We are delighted to announce Chambers have ranked Philip Lee in the following areas:
- Clients praise the diversity of the firm’s offering: “The company provides a broad range of expertise from a number of individuals,” adding that the practitioners are “very knowledgeable on the broader issues surrounding individual matters.“
- Interviewees also laud the team as “personable, dedicated and available at a moment’s notice,” adding that “they know what partnership should be.”
- Clients highlight that the team’s: “main strengths are their knowledge of the law combined with their knowledge of the practical aspect of construction.”
- “Their strengths lie in being able to form advice which is not conservative but minimises risks and maximises returns,” underline interviewees.
- Clients are grateful that the firm “was extremely good at really getting to know what we needed, what we were about and where we were headed.”
- Clients also praise the firm’s client service, saying: “They were personable, dedicated, available at a moment’s notice and know what a partnership should be.”
- “the firm provides a broad range of expertise from a number of individuals. The legal staff are readily available to us and work closely with us to ensure our needs are met.” This source continues: “We are very satisfied with the range of services provided by the legal experts at Philip Lee.”
- One client summarises: “They are very responsive, client-focused and really know their stuff. They are also very pleasant to work with.”
- One source describes the team as “incredible to deal with: efficient, timely and great care is taken with all queries,” before adding: “They provide insightful advice in all areas and are extremely supportive.”
- Clients say: “They have a huge level of subject-matter expertise” and “are well positioned to give us comprehensive advice with a quick turnaround.”
- Clients value the team’s dedication and availability: “They have a thorough understanding of our requirements and are always ready and willing to explain any issues that we may have.”
- One source praises the lawyers’ “expert knowledge of the area and good level of service.”
- Interviewees underline that the team’s “main strengths are breadth of expertise across multiple complex issues, the accessibility of the lawyers, the excellent response times and the ability to progress issues.“
- Clients also highlight the team’s “excellent understanding of the market conditions.”
- According to clients, John O’Donoghue of Philip Lee is “extremely commercially aware and prompt.”
- One client praises Philip Lee’s “commercial nous,” with another adding: “They provide a very commercial approach in safeguarding our interests.”
- Other interviewees agree that “their client service is excellent overall.”