On May 6, Ciarán Cuffe MEP will host a critically important webinar on ‘Harnessing our Offshore Energy; Opportunities and Challenges for Ireland and the EU’. This webinar will focus on policy recommendations for the sustainable development of the offshore energy potential in Ireland and Europe, which is of significant importance in achieving renewable energy targets.
This is also a unique chance for Ireland to be part of a €trillion project which will create jobs and sustain our environment.
- Eamon Ryan TD, Minister for the Environment, Climate and Communications
- Matthieu Ballu, Senior Advisor on Renewables and Energy System Integration Policy, European Commission
- Alice Whittaker, Partner and Head of Environment and Climate, Philip Lee
- Eddie O’Connor, Founder and Chairman, Mainstream Renewable Power
- Patricia Comiskey, Program Manager, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
- Mark Foley, CEO, EirGrid
- Peter Lefroy, Project Director, RWE Renewables
- Fintan Kelly, Policy Officer, BirdWatch Ireland
- Oisin Coghlan, CEO, Friends of the Earth
- Liam Lacey, Director, Irish Maritime Development Office
We hope you can join us.
For further details or to register, please click here.