We are a leading commercial law firm recognised as “Top Tier” across a range of practice areas. We value talented professionals who would like to develop their talents in a rapidly growing firm.
We are seeking an ambitious tax lawyer for our expanding tax department with between 2-4 years PQE and either qualified or qualifying CTA. The team handles tax advisory work in the SME sector, high net worth individuals, M&A transactional and property restructuring transactions. We are supportive of flexible working arrangements and would consider suitable candidates who are seeking a part-time role.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity we would like to receive your application. Please send CV with a short cover note in confidence to HR manager: NMcKenna@philiplee.ie