Because we are a young, dynamic firm, we can give our trainees real responsibility, fast. Only then will you discover where your true potential lies. Our lawyers will keep you on your toes as you train and yet treat you as real team members.
We look for:
- a sense of individuality
- a love of learning
- an excellent academic record
- commercial awareness
- strong writing and research skills
- an engaging and optimistic character
- interesting experience
- great listening skills
- an interest in the firm’s areas of expertise
Philip Lee is hiring trainees to join our Dublin office. We place a premium not just on legal knowledge but on the ability to push, prod and provoke. We recruit talented lawyers, each among the best in their field. Depth of experience and innovative intelligence that creates not just insight but foresight; these are the qualities we value. The firm’s culture of curiosity is infectious and creates a unique learning environment where talent and personality can flourish.
The Philip Lee Mentoring Programme pairs trainee solicitors with partners and associates on a rotational basis, providing a supportive environment for trainees to develop their professional skills. We offer our trainees real responsibility. So if you are self-motivated, show initiative and can work on projects with minimum supervision, we look forward to hearing from you. PPC1/PPC2 completion ideal but not essential.
- Be able to handle a diverse portfolio of cases and maintain a high standard of service to our clients;
- Have strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines;
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
Read our Trainee Booklet here.
If you are interested in an internship or in our trainee programme, please send us:
- Maximum 1-page cover letter
- Maximum 3-page CV
- An example of recent written work that you are particularly proud of (trainee applicants only)
Applications can be sent to our HR Manager: Nicola McKenna.
Applications will close on 30 April 2021.