We are a leading commercial law firm recognised as “Top Tier” across a range of sectors. We value talented professionals who would like to develop their talents in a rapidly growing firm.
We are seeking an ambitious litigation lawyer for our commercial litigation department with between 1-4 years PQE. The team handles ADR and litigation matters across the legal spectrum, but the primary focus for the successful candidate will be disputes relating to procurement law, construction and regulatory law.
- Managing disputes with an emphasis on ADR and the superior courts.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters.
- Interpreting analysing and advising clients on relevant case law and legislation.
- A strong background in the conduct of commercial disputes.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Ideally 2-4 years’ PQE gained in a firm with exposure to commercial litigation matters in Ireland.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
If you are interested in finding out more about us we would like to receive your application. Please send your CV with a short cover note in confidence to HR manager: Nicola McKenna.