We are a leading commercial law firm recognised as “Top Tier” across a range of sectors. We value talented professionals who would like to develop their talents in a rapidly growing firm.
We are seeking an ambitious lawyer for our commercial litigation team with between 2-4 years of PQE. The team handles commercial and public law litigation work across a number of specialist practice areas, including data protection law, FOI law and healthcare law.
- Working with senior department members on a range of commercial litigation matters in regulatory/public law areas, including data protection, FOI and healthcare.
Ideally 2-4 years of PQE gained in a firm with exposure to commercial litigation and regulatory/public law matters in Ireland.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about us we would like to receive your application. Please send CV with a short cover note in confidence to HR manager: Nicola McKenna.