We are a leading commercial law firm recognised as “Top Tier” across a range of sectors.
We value talented professionals who would like to develop their talents in a rapidly growing firm.
We are seeking an ambitious employment lawyer for our commercial litigation department with 2-5 years’ PQE.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of employment law matters.
- Acting for employer clients in the courts/Workplace Relations Commission.
- Interpreting, analysing and advising clients on non-contentious employment law matters.
Ideally 2-5 years’ PQE gained in a firm of any size with exposure to employment matters in Ireland.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about us we would like to receive your application. Please send CV with a short cover note in confidence to HR manager: NMcKenna@philiplee.ie