Philip Lee is a leading commercial law firm with a headcount of 130 employees and is recognised as “Top Tier” across a number of areas of law. We value talented professional specialists who would like to develop their talents in a growing firm. We are now seeking an ambitious Facilities Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will oversee the firm’s facility operations together with other duties.
- To interact proactively with the building and property managers concerning any day-to-day difficulties with the building and its’ systems
- To coordinate any fit out projects and to act as the point of contact for all third-party contractors
• To manage the firms’ security systems and liaise effectively with the appropriate third parties regarding any problems that arise
- To act as the point of contact for all third-party service providers and to monitor the service provided by them along with the service level agreement
- To monitor the overall tidiness of the entire office area and to deal with any issues accordingly
- To oversee and carry out all office moves and work systematically to set up a workspace and the required furniture for all new members of staff
- To monitor and maintain all office/stationary requirements for the firm and to communicate with the suppliers
- To manage and set-up the conference rooms for various gatherings and events – Training, Social, Seminars etc.
- To work alongside the IT, Finance and the HR department to provide and maintain a comfortable and safe working environment for all staff
- Excellent management, interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to organise and pritorise workloads to ensure all deadlines are met
- A foundational understanding of the legal, health & safety and financial aspects of facilities management
- A high degree of competency and the ability to handle a challenging and varied workload is essential
The individual’s skills and experience will include:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a facilities manager role (ideally in a professional services firm)
- Knowledge of applications including MS Office suite
Send your application and any queries to our HR Manager Nicola McKenna or call 01 2373700.