We are a leading commercial law firm recognised as “Top Tier” across a range of sectors. We value talented professionals who would like to develop their talents in a rapidly growing firm.
We are seeking an ambitious Construction Project lawyer for our Construction/Procurement Department with between 0-5 years of PQE. This role will focus on advising a range of top-tier equity funders, developers, and contractor clients on construction and projects matters. On a day to day basis, you can expect to be involved with:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all forms of standard and bespoke construction documents, both Irish and international;
- Development and Projects transaction work including PPP, development and project finance in all sectors;
- Assisting in business development for the firm, including the creation of client updates for publication and presenting at industry and firm seminars;
- Participating in the firm’s internal knowledge-exchange and generation programmes.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about us we would like to receive your application. Please send CV with a short cover note in confidence to HR manager: Nicola McKenna.