Employment law partner, Patrick Walshe, will host a webinar on remote working on July 1 at 11am.
Discussion topics will include:
- Remote working legislation is coming in the autumn of 2021. What are the implications?
- When will employers be obliged to grant remote working requests?
- What else is in the Government’s National Remote Work Strategy 2021?
- What are the practical issues an employer needs to be aware of around remote working?
- What is the Right to Disconnect and how is it relevant in this context?
- A number of employer and employee surveys have been conducted in relation to remote working in the last 12 – 18 months. What can they tell us?
- What’s happening in Europe generally/in the EU? Will there be EU legislation on remote working?
To register for this event, please click here.