Ruairí Mac Cumhaill is a partner in the banking and finance department. Ruairí has extensive experience advising in relation to secured and unsecured lending transactions, bilateral loans, real estate finance, syndicated loans, debt restructuring, receivables finance, project finance and fund finance. He currently acts for several leading Irish and international banks and financial institutions, non-bank lenders and a wide range of corporate borrowers.
Some examples of Ruairí’s recent experience include:
- Advising a large Irish corporate in relation to a cross border corporate finance transaction.
- Advising Castlehaven Finance on numerous real estate finance transactions with some of Ireland’s most high profile developers.
- Acted for eEnergy Group in the negotiation of a €15m funding facility from SUSI Partners AG, through its Energy Efficiency Fund II. The terms of the facility provide for SUSI to purchase the future receivables arising from new Light-as-a-Service projects in the Republic of Ireland.
- Advised Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. in relation to a €51 million multi facility loan agreement with Circle Voluntary Housing Association.
- Advised Nord/LB on a €50 million term loan multi tranche facility to Acorn Housing (Oaklee Subsidiary) in relation to multi social housing transactions.
- Acted for one of Ireland’s largest modular home manufactures in relation to a €50 million acquisition and development finance facility and the resulting forward sale to a PRS fund.
- Acted for a leading Farmer’s Co. Op in respect of term and invoice discounting facilities made available to it by a number of Irish banks.
- Acted for Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. on a number of student accommodation development finance projects.
- Acted for Bartra in respect of a number of Mezzanine Facilities to a number of wind farms in Ireland.