Always conscious of protecting and promoting your interests.
Alice Whittaker and Rachel Minch lead the ‘Tier 1’ planning practice at Philip Lee.
They draw in clients because of their unique combination of expertise in this area, acting for both project developers and the regulatory authorities, and their extensive advisory and litigation experience.
Although clients rely on our technical skills, we are always aware of the bigger picture of protecting and promoting your interests.
Key areas where clients seek our planning advice:
- Planning applications and appeals
- Representation at oral hearings
- Strategic infrastructure
- Judicial review
- Planning enforcement – injunctions and prosecutions
- Section 5 referrals and exempted development
- Land-use plans and forward planning
- Foreshore licenses
A very strong, specialised team, providing clear, practical advice.
Legal 500, 2022