Leading specialists in intellectual property law.
We are internationally ranked as one of Ireland’s leading full service intellectual property law firms.
The Philip Lee intellectual property group is one of the leading specialists in this area in Ireland. The firm is active in many of the leading cases to come before the Courts and on the advisory side of leading commercial deals. The emphasis the firm places on this area is reflected in our decision to open offices in San Francisco and London, to fully service the needs of international clients. Whether it is advice on the intellectual property aspects of a corporate deal or the protection and/or defence of intellectual property rights Philip Lee offers clients the suite of necessary skills, expertise and experience.
The team is led by Anne Bateman who is ranked internationally as a leader in her field. The firm advises many leading companies in the pharma, energy, food and drink, technology and aviation sectors. It is one of the few full service ‘dedicated’ intellectual property practices in Ireland. The practice is well known for its focus on service excellence to clients.
Services include advising on:
- Intellectual property audits
- Marketing campaigns and clearance
- Patent litigation and strategy advice
- Patent advisory services including commercialisation
- Trade mark and design litigation and strategy advice
- Trade mark and design commercialisation
- Anti-counterfeiting advice and watch services
- Passing off and unfair competition
- Copyright litigation, advisory and commercialisation
- ICT agreements, including software and web related
- Domain name protection and dispute resolution services
- Confidential information and trade secrets
- All aspects of taxation on intellectual property in Ireland
Well respected among market commentators.
Chambers Europe, 2021
An extremely competent team, highly skilled and focused on providing the client with strategic advice.
Legal 500, 2020